This pilot course offers a complete integrated approach to pilot training, and includes all the required examinations to be issued with an Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL).
ATPL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Be at least 16 years old when flying solo for the first time at the academy;
- To be 18 years at the time the pilot license is issued.
- Hold a Class I Medical certificate (CIMA);
- Hold an High School degree certificate or equivalent;
- English, physics and mathematics knowledge;
- Psycho-technical Test;
- Oral and Written English exam;
- Personal interview.
|ATPL (A) (INTEGRATED)||Hours|
|Mathematics / Physics||36|
|Air law and ATC Procedures||69|
|Aircraft General Knowledge||108|
|Flight Planning and Performance||117|
|Human performance and limitations||63|
|General and radio navigation||156|
|Principles of flight||54|
|Communications (VFR / IFR)||36|
|Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC)||28|
ESTIMATED DURATION OF TRAINING:
- 96 weeks, subject to cadet proficiency and unforeseen circumstances.
- Starting from 70.000€
Book your medical exam and L3 screening now and Become a Pilot with us!
For more information:
Telephone: +351 242 240 110