This pilot course offers a complete integrated approach to pilot training, and includes all the required examinations to be issued with an Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL).
ATPL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Be at least 16 years old when flying solo for the first time at the academy;
- To be 18 years at the time the pilot license is issued.
- Hold a Class I Medical certificate (CIMA);
- Hold an High School degree certificate or equivalent;
- English, physics and mathematics knowledge;
- Psycho-technical Test;
- Oral and Written English exam;
- Personal interview.
Interested in AIRLINE TRANSPORT PILOT LICENSE (MODULAR ROUTE)?
|ATPL (A) (INTEGRATED)||Hours|
|Mathematics / Physics||36|
|Air law and ATC Procedures||69|
|Aircraft General Knowledge||108|
|Flight Planning and Performance||117|
|Human performance and limitations||63|
|General and radio navigation||156|
|Principles of flight||54|
|Communications (VFR / IFR)||36|
|Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC)||28|
- 14 months (subject to satisfactory results);
- 158 hours of real flight;
- 58 hours of simulator flight.