If you want to operate in business aviation, tourist flights, firefighting or other aerial work, then this is the right course for you. Our Flight School provides the best training based on the knowledge and skills of more than 35 years in pilot training.
HELICOPTER PILOT TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
- Be at least 16 years old when flying solo for the first time at the flight school;
- Hold a Class I Medical certificate (CIMA);
- Sufficient English, physics and mathematics knowledge;
- Oral and Written English exam;
- Psycho-technical Test;
- Personal interview.
HELICOPTER TRAINING PROGRAM:
|CPL (H) (INTEGRATED)||HOURS|
|Mathematics and physics||36|
|Aircraft General Knowledge||60|
|Flight performance and planning||69|
|Human performance and limitations||30|
|Principles of Flight||27|
- 12 months (subject to satisfactory results);
- 131,5 hours of real flight;
- 7 hours of simulator flight.