The training course provides the intensive technical preparation for applicants to obtain a Flight Dispatcher License.
- To provide the necessary aeronautical skills to fulfill future duties;
- Develop ethical and professional skills;
- Technical Preparation for FD duties
- Minimum compulsory education and sufficient aviation knowledge
|Aircraft General Knowledge||60|
|Flight Performance and Planning||108|
|Human Performance and Limitations||30|
|Principles of Flight||18|
|Dispatch Resource Management||20|
- Approximately 37 weeks with 500 hours of theory and practical classes.